Tuesday, May 12, 2015

God is Good

Our journey as one began recently. It's had its ups and downs; but in every moment, God is graceful. The Lord opened the doors not too long ago for us to live outside of the base. Though it's only been a few days, I love our home! It's sweet, it's special, and God is here. Whenever any of you readers decide you want to explore our world a bit, take the time to come and stay with us here in Mexico City! Everyone is welcome with the doors wide open! 

I am excited for this new season of marriage and the building of a home to be starting. It's a strange feeling to have adjusted to an atmosphere and culture and then moving to a brand new one where you can how you want it to feel. I love learning with my husband about our different ways of being raised and now joining them together as one.

Since we just received the keys to our apartment, we are still in the process of making it homey and that's where you guys come in! As most of you have supported me in the past (which I am very blessed by) this time I am going to ask for a greater commitment! We are in need of monthly supporters. People who will commit to send from the smallest to largest amount they can think of every month. I know our God is good and He provides, but we need you guys just as much. I love loving all my girls here and my friends on the street but I need your help to continue doing just that. Come join us someday and see for yourself if you don't understand. Step out of your comforter zone and love hard. 

Let's build His kingdom together!

No comments:

Post a Comment